The Xelor or Xelor's Sandglass class are manipulators of time and space. They are experts at taking AP, and can stop enemies from attacking. As well as their AP taking abilities they can also boost their own, and their allies AP for a short time. Xelors can also strongly manipulate the battlefield with Rhol Bak and can teleport both short distances with Flight and long distances with Teleportation.
Xelors can also deal good damage, they have at least one attack spell from each element which means that builds can vary a lot.
The characteristics most closely associated with this class are:
- Intelligence: By far the easiest build for a Xelor. Xelors have many Fire spells to use such as Hand, Xelor's Sandglass, and Temporal Dust. Many High Hammers boost Intelligence as well, meaning they have good close combat options. Mummifications damage reduction is also increased by Intelligence.
- Wisdom: Xelors are probably the only class which can have an effective Wisdom build. Wisdom Xelors have increased chances to take AP, as well as leveling fast and having a bit of reflection with spells such as Counter and Blinding Protection. All this means you can have a formidable character with a Wisdom Xelor, though they might not hit too high.
- Agility: A good option for Xelors with very high damage, This is an alternate build for Xelors who wish to use spells such as Frostbite, Shriveling, and Moon Hammer. However Xelors have low Agility soft caps, meaning they would need to be scrolled for full effectiveness.
- Strength: Difficult build until level 90, when the Xelor's only Strength spell Xelor's Punch is obtained.
- Chance: Not particularly recommended. Low soft caps on chance means you'd need to fully scroll for effectiveness. Although Clock does deal high damage.
- Vitality: Not really recommended. Vitality can be easily gained with Equipment.
With update 1.17, all Xelor spells except Rhol Bak have 10% probability to add 1 AP to the caster, this also applies when spells are casted on allies, eg. Counter and Blinding Protection.
The class spells available to members of the Xelor class are:
|File:Rhol Bak.jpg||Rhol Bak||Bought with Doploons from the Dopple Masters||Sends all non-summoned units back to their starting position.|
|Slow Down||1||Reduces AP of an enemy. Can only be cast once per player per turn. Can be cast a maximum of 4 times a turn.|
|Counter||1||Reflects damage against an enemy. Improved by characters wisdom.|
|Deals a moderate amount of fire-type damage.|
|Deals a moderate amount of air-type damage and reduces enemies AP.|
| Deals low Fire-Type damage, reduces enemies AP and is linear.
|Deals high fire-type damage, steals 1 range and is linear.|
|File:Teleportation (Xelor).jpg||Teleportation||13||Allows the Xelor to teleport over a large range.|
|Deals High Air-Type damage and is linear.|
|Haziness||21||Reduces the AP of all players who are in the spell's AoE for a short time, AP loss is unavoidable.|
|Deals moderate Fire-Type in an AoE and reduces enemies AP.|
|Time Theft||31||Steals AP from a target.|
Needle does Water damage
|Summons a Needle.|
|Devotion||42||Boosts the all the caster's and allies AP in its AoE for a few turns.|
|Flight||48||Allows the Xelor to move one square.|
|Loss of Motivation||54||Lowers the targets % AP Resistance.|
|Blinding Protection||60||Increases caster's % AP Resistance and reflects some damage.|
|Mummification||70||Changes skin, reduces damage taken, + % AP resistance, - MP and +Dmg to the caster.|
|Steals AP in addition to doing high water damage.|
|Does a high amount of earth damage.|
|Xelor's Dial||100||Summons a static creature, which reduces AP resistance of opponent. With 8 AP it can also lower all of the enemy's team AP by 1 for 1 turn.|
|Summoning of Xelor Dopple||200||Summons a Xelor Dopple|
Weapon Axe Bow Dagger Hammer Pickaxe Scythe Shovel Staff Sword Wand Xelor -10% -10% -10% 0% -10% -10% -10% -10% -10% -5%
°=Not recommended, +=Longshot build (require high investment), ++=Fun but challenging build, +++=Proven, solid build
|Pure elemental builds|
|Strength-based||++||Melee timeshifter. Deals massive ranged damage with Xelor's Punch at high levels. Relies on weapons a lot.|
|Intelligence-based||+++||Versatile timeshifter. Great range. Good Area of Effect damage and AP removal. Mummification also provides great defense.|
|Agility-based||+++||Mobile timeshifter. Good at hit-and-run tactics. Great with Moon Hammer, which is easily usable with Devotion.|
|Hybrid elemental builds|
|Xelor/Agility/Wisdom||+||A variant on the Agility build focued on taking AP.|
|Xelor/Chance/Intelligence||++||A mix of Intelligence and Chance. Takes AP from both close and long range while dealing reliable damage.|
|Xelor/Intelligence/Strength||+||A mix of Strength and Intelligence builds.|
|Wisdom-based||++||A collection of variants that rely on Counter and Blinding Protection, as well as AP draining spells.|
See the general Leveling guide or the specific build pages.
Xelor backwards is Rolex, which is a watch brand, and The Xelor skills have a lot to do with time.