From Dofus 1.29
Magic Weapons are a special category of weapons.
Get yourself a Knight-type Ankama Lottery token, which is:
- Offered to the visitors of the Ankama Convention (In French)
- Found in the manga DOFUS Monster : Le Chevalier Noir.
- Special offer for the Spanish Community in September 2008
Equip it. Once unequipped, you need to wait 1 minute before equipping it again.
- A Magic Weapon gets XP and changes level (Incarnation level) when you fight monsters with the weapon equipped.
- The maximum Incarnation level is 50.
- This weapon will take all of your exp gained.
- There is no progress bar, so it is impossible to know how close your weapon is to the next incarnation level.
- You can't upgrade your spells by your own, every spell will grow up 1 level for each 10 incarnation levels.
|Tormentator||Image||Element||Turns you into||Image|
|Cloud's Tormentator||White Knight|
|Drop's Tormentator||Blue Knight|
|Flame's Tormentator||Red Knight|
|Leaf's Tormentator||Green Knight|
Every Incarnation level gives you:
|Cloud's Tormentator||+1 Vitality, +1 Agility|
|Darkness' Tormentator||+1 Vitality, +0.5 Agility, +0.5 Chance, +0.5 Intelligence, +0.5 Strength|
|Drop's Tormentator||+1 Vitality, +1 Chance|
|Flame's Tormentator||+1 Vitality, +1 Intelligence|
|Leaf's Tormentator||+1 Vitality, +1 Strength|
- Makes you lose your spells
- Gives you 5 new spells