- Speak to either Musa in Edge of the Evil Forest at (1,18) or Unterix Unter in Astrub Forest at (3,-26)
- Agree to becoming a Hunter. You will then automatically start a fight with a Hunted Gobball.
- Kill the Hunted Gobball, it will drop a Smelly Gobball Leg.
- Take the Smelly Gobball Leg to the NPC, who will then teach you the profession.
- Buy a Hunting Tool from the NPC.
Hunters have a chance to get hunter drops when they're wielding a hunter tool at the end of a battle with appropriate monsters. They do not need to actually use the tool nor injure/kill any of the creature.
The levels listed are the profession level needed to equip. (For example, if your character level is 10 and your hunter level is 50, you can equip the Spear.)
- Hunting Knife (level 1)
- Tofu Wand (This is listed on community page)
- Hunting Axe (level 10)
- Hunting Blade (level 30)
- Hunting Bow (level 30)
- Hunting Shovel (level 30)
- Hunting Wand (level 30)
- Hunting Spear (level 50)
- Hunting Hammer (level 70)