Dofus 1.29:Community Portal/Style Guide
From Dofus 1.29
- Page names should be singular
- It's much easier to make a plural link to a singular name than vice versa. The only exception is when the page name is an item in the game, and the item's name is plural, such as Jelliboots.
- Map coordinates should be (x,y)
- This is standard syntax for coordinates.
- Write 100 kamas, not 100k
- This is not live chat, so there's no need to hurry. This also avoids unnecessary ambiguity.
- Page name capitalization
- Match the capitalization of the item or location in the game. Otherwise, capitalize the first lettter, and the rest of the article is lowercase.
See the talk page for discussion of these guidelines.