Dofus 1.29:Community Portal/Stub
Stub stands here for pages that are missing something.
We have more than 1000 stubs some are missing everything others are just missing images, or some information it's doudfull. Many people remove the "Stub mark" because they see it looks compleat but it isn't. What I want to propose is to have a variaty of stubs that will help us focus what we are missing and handle the one we currenly use "stub" for critical missing information (like nothing). So far i have come with the following ones :
- stubimage : Missing image.
- stubinfo : Part of the information is there but still missing information
- stubcheck : Information or part of it must be check or be revised
- stubtemplate : This is for marking pages that have the information but require a template to be apply (mostly for new users or for experience one that can't do it at the moment but leave it marked for future work by him or other one willing to do it)
- stubwork : Is for informing that there is some one currenly working in that article/page
- stubdead : The reverse of the one before and its requesting some on to take on that article/page
Well i want feedback, wich of this are good idea wich are not, suggestion for new ones, etc --Cizagna 20:47, 25 September 2006 (UTC)
- I will implement this in 3 weeks since the starting discussion --Cizagna 17:32, 27 September 2006 (UTC)