Dofus 1.29:Community Portal/Naming conventions
From Dofus 1.29
This page is about naming conventions for articles.
Pages should have the same name as what they are referencing in game.
- If an item and a monster or NPC share a name, the item has an (item) qualifier. Example: Kokonut and Kokonut (item)
- If the item is a following character, it has a (following character) or (item) qualifier. Example: Soki and Soki (item)
- If an NPC and a monster share a name, if the monster is the monster version of the NPC, the monster has a (monster) qualifier. Otherwise, the NPC has an (NPC) qualifier. Example: Allisteria and Allisteria (monster) vs Bulbig and Bulbig (NPC)
- If a weapon shares a name with a monster or item, it has a (_weapon category_) qualifier. Example: Nomoon and Nomoon (bow)
- If a player spell shares a name with a monster spell, but has different effects, it has a (monster spell) qualifier. Example: Earth Armor and Earth Armor (monster spell)
- Player spells with the same name but different effects have a (_class_) qualifier. Example: Teleportation (Feca) and Teleportation (Xelor)
- Monster spells with the same name but different effects have appropriate qualifiers, related to their effects. Example: Sucking (AP) and Sucking (HP)
- If a pet shares a name with a monster, but the monster came first, the pet has a (pet) qualifier.
Monsters vs Summons
- If a summon and a monster share a name, the summon has a (summon) qualifier, and the monster may have a (monster) qualifier, with a disambiguation page. Arachnee, Arachnee (summon) and Arachnee (monster)