Brother, what's that Thing? is a quest available on Incarnam.
- Talk to Laura Theist at (3,0). (Choose the right answer in each dialog to keep the conversation going.)
Bow down before the almighty Iop, protector of Amakna. Admire his sword, symbol of all his power.
- And why did he throw his sword here?
- Legend says that when he battled against the demons, Iop threw his sword to the ground to even up the odds. First the demons laughed. Not for long. His steady gaze followed the terrified beasts as they fled. They escaped the battlefield with their worthless lives, and Iop was victorious without lifting a finger. He left his sword where it lay to inspire courage and determination in his followers and in all other pure souls who pass.
- This is a fascinating story, where can I find this book?
- Danaida read the book of truth but she has forgotten much. The book is rare even in Amakna. She will tell you what she can of Iop's victory.
- Why not, I'm going to pay a visit to that person.
Step One: The Story Link
If you want to learn more about Iop's sword's story, go ask Danaida at the Temple.
Laura's a bit too fervent for my liking, but she's a nice girl. Sit down, young adventurer, and I'll tell you an old story. Come on, sit here.
- It's always a good thing to learn new things.
- 75 XP