This profession covers what any character can do, regardless of training.
Any character can perform these tasks. No profession learning is required.
Crushing resources/Turning items into runes
- (-5,-12) in Treechnid Forest
- (-38,-55) in Bonta
- (-29,38) in Brakmar
- Workbench: Munster Crusher
Turn an item into runes
- Items which can be turned into runes
So far, it seems that the only type of item that will yield magic fragments is equipment. The stats of the equipment determine what type of rune the magic fragment yields.
For each of the modified stats of the equipment, you will get a set amount of runes, that is if you crushed exactly the same item again, you would get exactly the same runes out of it again. The new system is that you need 5 times the statistic, to get the desired rune. For example, I have a Gobball Hat with 40 intelligence, i crush it, i get a few Pa Ines, but no Ra! This is because the statistic is not 5 times the rune, you will need 50 intelligence or more to get theRa Ine Rune. Also, if you have 10 x the statstic required, you will get 2 of the Ra Runes
The average number depends on
- The min and max as above
- The type of stat. It is significantly harder to get a Ga Pa Rune if you crush Items with 10 AP (god forbid you if you crushed a +10AP item) than to get an Ine Rune if you crush Items with 10 points Intelligence.
- The level of the initial stats. Crushing +1 Strength items gives a significantly lower percentage than Crushing +20 Strength items.
The average number does not depend on the following.
- The grouping of items is irrelevant.
- Shattering in one big batch or single batches is irrelevant.
- Negative stats (e.g. -10 Intelligence) are irrelevant.
- Grouping the same negative and positive stats together are irrelevant too!
The table below shows the average number of runes by 100 Points of stat for reasonably powered items.
|Average number of runes gained||When shattering 100 Points of ...|
|66.60|| Chance, Intelligence, Strength, Vitality, Agility, |
Wisdom, Damage, Life
- Crushing 100 Elorie Entuwan's Cruel Daggers
|Stat||Total Stats||Average||Return %||Average number of runes gained|
The stat potential is an average of 30.5 Agi, 30.5 Vit and 4.5 Damage, for a potential rune total of 3050 Age, 3050 Vi and 450 Do. Given the 66.6 return ratio, you'll actually get around 2000 Age, 2000 Vi and 280 Do Runes.
Summon a fairy (fairy-works)
- On Pyrotechnics Workbench
- See fairy-works.
Use bench (saw kokonut trunks)
- Workshops: (35,11)
- Workbench: Wood Bench
- Tool: N/A
|Kokoko Wood Beam||2 KoKonut Palm Trunk|
|Kokoko Wood Plank||1 KoKonut Palm Trunk|
- Workshops: (-23,38)
- Workbench: Potato Bench
- Tool: Quest of the Wings
|Peeled Spuds||1 Spud|
- Resource spawn: Well
- Resource: 1~10 Water
- Tool: N/A